Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Years Bitches!!!


For some, the new year is a time for reflecting on the past year's events & making adjustments for the current year. Many people make plans to make "changes" or to switch up their formula so that they can have a more successful year. Others begin to rearrange friendships, associates, & associations. While I have subscribed to many of these things in the past years, this year I'm switchin it up. I Ain't Changin Shit this year!!! (With the exception of my draws, sheets, that Magnum XL after I'm done swirlin a bitch guts like cotton candy & possibly my cell phone #) I stand on that. Whats the point in makin a resolution knowing full well I'm not gonna change. Why wait till the begining of the year to try and change. I wasn't thinkin abut resolvin some shit say around March. Nor am I thinkin about changin my lifestyle after the whole X-mas in July or even in August when school is about to start back up.

What I may try and do differently in 2009 is:

1. Smoke only "white boy" Marijuana with a name. Preferably "The Shit that Killed Elvis" as I like to call it. No more "Mid grade bullshit". I thought it was "Indo" this is "Pretendo" crap. This is where quality vs quantity is appropriate. Too many infant bags of weed goin around in the city. Last time I checked a quarter meant a certain amount of grams (5-7 dependin on where u are and who you know) in 1 bag. Nowadays these assholes will try and sell you a lil bag of cock hairs, sage, sticks & stones -- 4-5 lil ass bags for the $20. Fuuuuuuuuuuck dat. Gimme the weed N!gga

2. Try not to chase the cat!!! I LOOOOVE PUSSY!!! I can't help it if I will rearrange my whole day for a good shot. I'm motivated by 3 things...Money, Pussy, & Weed...Food & Liquor even out my top 5. I've figured out a few things over this past year. I'm cold with this pole & Imma fool wit this tool!!! I've given some of these Mid Western Chix some of the best dick of the night-- it might not have been of their life!!! I just made a chick have a seizure from this dick. Prior to that I had a bitch twisted up like one of Auntie Annie's pretzels "crying" because she didn't want to have ANY MORE Orgasms!!! All in all I'm cold & I shouldn't be tryin 2 chase these hos down to give them some of this good good. Break Bread Bitches!!!

3. Make more money by any means necessary!!! No homo shit though. I don't suck dick for dollaz. I ain't doin' no slave shit either. If I have to cut niggas throats this year or possibly sock it to a bitch pocket, thats what its gonna be!!!

Gone head, Fuck wit me!!!

1 comment:

  1. in case u aint know Mr. Smoke & MiRRoRs...im ya mild net stalka....just appreciate it and keep posting....please and thanks. LOL

    on to ya post..i agree! now pussy money and weed dont motivate me, but i love dick, money and my kids...so while i will chase the paper i WILL NOT chase the dick...i also resolve to get my trick ass babydaddy out my house. thats my only new years resloution....get that no working ass mafukka out my house, and also try not to blow my 8gees for income taxes to fast! all in all its gunna be a gud year for this ThunDaCaT!! hope u have a good one to!

    ReplyDelete