Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Here I Am!!!


Welcome all welcome. Allow me to introduce myself. I am a 31 yr old single Black male with 3 beautiful children(2 girls ages 15 & 6 & 1 boy age 9). I pride myself on keeping steady employment and AT LEAST 1 other job. Although I would love time for romance, there is no time for games & many women here in this city play waaay too many games -- play "THE" game not the playa!!!
I HAVE no interest in that bullshit mane!!! Throughout my day I sit back and quietly observe a whole lotta shit. Some of the shit I see is quite comedic whereas there are other instances where it is some complete bullshit!!! All in all since I'm new to this bloggin shit, I just wanted to let errbody know, this is as nice as I'm gonna be. My language is very foul, my ideas maybe bizzare and strange. I don't really give a ratsass about a whole lotta shit. If you think I'm gonna lose sleep because you don't like me or what I'm sayin' think again...I do waaay too much for anybody 2 deprive me of my sleep (of course my kids are SEMI-exempt from that. I will fall asleep on they lil asses too!!). Since this is my first post or rather my devirginizing on the web, I'm going to clamber out of cyber-space & get back to the real world!!! I'll give up some good shit L8r on 2nite after my daughter's birthday adventure!!!

2 comments: