Friday, January 2, 2009

Freaky Friday!!!


Well well well. Here it is. The last Friday before I gotta go back to the damn slave camp. I've been off virtually the entire month of December due to my father's untimely passing. It seems as though I didn't have a vacation at all!!! Normally I would have fucked the brakes off of some young unsuspecting female or maybe even several, but alas this holiday season was pretty dry for ya boy. I must say that however in the month of December I did manage to make a young lady cry real tears beacuse she "did not want to cum anymore!!!" & another young lady decided to "Lambeau Leap" out of the bed onto the floor into some kind of seizure before a nice good mornin' romp in the sheets. WHAT THE FUCK???
My phone normally rings nonstop especially on the days that I have my kids. Since the nite of December 31st 2008, my shit has been virtually silent!!! Maybe my hoes knew not to fuck wit me in 2009. Time for a new crop of Biatches!!! I'm gonna be puttin up an application for anybody with a twat, cunt, & or vagina to be down with your boy -- of course there are gonna be some minimum requirements so errbody need not apply!!!
As I sit back and blissfully waste this fine 1st Friday evening of 2K9, I sit and wonder in amazement how did I survive this past year??? Thanx to the man up above Amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment