Saturday, January 10, 2009

Who's Down wit da King!?!?!


Here I sit; Once again on a cold snowy Saturday mornin, I contemplate sharing some ol' ignorant shit wit the world. I should really be on my way to my homegirl "A Never Ending Chase's" crib for our medication fest, but alas before I go I shall update ya'll on some of this past weeks B.S.
First on the list of things: My first Internet beef of 2009. I can honestly say that I may have started the beef by egging the asshole on, but he got me "fucked alll the way up" if he thinks that I act immature and I hadn't given him a reason to think that. It was all a misunderstanding on his part because he read my homegirl's blog & mistakenly thought that I was the crybaby ass broke dude that she put out of her house. NOPE -- I'm not him, but I sure did tell the ass hole who accused me of being immature a thing or two just so he would be right! Normally I don't even give people the airtime they want to get me vexed or give them the satisfaction of knowing that they've pissed me off already, I had to let dude know. So here is the email back and forth between me and him....

This is my email to him:
Date: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 12:24 PM

Hey I'm glad that ur following my homegirl's blog.....I just wanted to understand ur understanding of Mr. Smoke & Mirrors & why do u feel as though I'm immature. Maybe you should read my blog first & then judge me. Furthermore, A Never Ending Chase has been my homegirl since 9th grade. We entertain each other with "Highbrow" humor and a juvenile attitude. We exchange many stories of "Coonin' and Buffoonery"!!! It's all love between us, nuthin sexual.So why do I need to grow up again???
Tell me who needs to grow up more:

A. The girl that knows ALL the words to the 80s TV sitcom "Perfect Strangers" song

B. The dude who has many sexual exploits & decides to share his war stories with his homegirl because she does the exact same thing (and she's known for singin some old rare ass tunes from the early 70's-80's...I love that shit!!!)

C. Some prejudgemental dude who doesn't know jack SHIT about me & or the complex different personalities inside.

I dunno maybe u read my blog maybe u didn't. Maybe you read her blog wrong. Who knows?!?!? I would rather one to have a more positive outlook on myself, but in the event that that doesn't happen, oh well. Who cares???..... I can't spend the rest of my life tryin 2 please nobody but my kids & self.

All in all since I am gonna continue to be the same asshole that I was in '08 this one goes out to you -- Fuck what u think, Fuck what ya heard, if you want "grown up" take ur ass to the old folks home!!! I'll be Cyber-Coonin & Internet Mackin till my connection starts slackin.... My homie told me to wait and see what your reasons were for saying such a thing...maybe u just misunderstood me...maybe not. You ain't got to explain SHIT!!!... Fuck You Mane!!! -- There's your reason right there.
Now you can rightfully tell me to grow up!

"Enjoy life. Embrace those dear to you & sometimes even those who aren't." Happy 2009!!!

His response to mine:
WOW! First, Good Evening Mr. Smoke and Mirrors,
Word of advice don't take your press too serious.
Second, keep the safety on your mouth, it might accidentially go off and hurt yourself like Burgess from NY.
Third I was merely commenting on her individual post. Now if that is the way you two play and it's just play then why the hostility? Why the curse words on comment? You don't agree fine. No problem, no harm no foul but just reading your response indicates that maybe you do need to grow up.

Read my response to you now again especially the 2nd and third words of advice then re-read the 1st response from me.

God Bless!
Mista Jaycee

Like I said, at first it was a misunderstandin, but I had to be a coon and just jump off the damn deep end!!! Fuck 'em.... I ain't gonna lose no sleep & I DAMN sho' AIN"T GONE BE QUIET... Fuck a safety on my mouth...Freedom of Speech BITCH!!!

1 comment:

  1. WoOoW....i told Neva that dude had mistaken u for cry baby jail boy...because she had mentioned going grocery shoppin with you in the previous paragraph!....lmao....i should say u unassed that safety and let him know, in no uncertain terms, what the deal was!! and HEeeeEEyyyyy *wavin* Mr SmOkE & MiRroRs!

    ReplyDelete